Car Tech (Hong Kong) Ltd ("we, our or us") operates websites (http://www.car4hk.com) and an app (the “CAR4HK”). We are registered in Hong Kong SAR under company registration number 71895123-000-05-20-1 and have our registered office at DD215 Lot SX 814 Hong Tsuen Road, Sai Kung, New Territory, Hong Kong.
1. Car4HK have full right to make changes to these terms from time to time as update versions.
2. As we may amend these terms from time to time. Please check these terms by versions to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
3. We will give you reasonable notice of any major changes or updates.
4. We may suspend or withdraw our sites.
5. Our sites are made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our sites, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our sites for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
7. You must keep your account details safe. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
9. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Receiving offers on our sites. We do not sell cars. We enable car dealers or private sellers to provide you with offers for the sale through our sites (“Offers”). If you decide to buy a car from a car dealer or private seller, you will be entering into an agreement with them. We are not a party to that agreement.
11. By showing an Offer to you through our sites, the dealer or private seller is not committed to sell a car for that price, and by viewing or accepting an Offer through our sites, you are not committed to buying a car from that dealer or private seller.
12. We cannot guarantee that you will receive any Offers, or whether any Offers will be issued.
13. We are not obliged to review Offers, but may do so as part of our ongoing commitment to customer service or if you ask us to. We, or the dealer, may choose to edit or remove Offers at any time.
14. How you may use material on our sites. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our sites, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
15. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our sites for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our sites.
16. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
17. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our sites must always be acknowledged.
18. You must not use any part of the content on our sites for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
20. Do not rely on information on these sites. The content on our sites is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our sites.
21. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our sites, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our sites is accurate, complete or up to date.
22. We are not responsible for websites we link to. Where our sites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
23. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you. Whether you are a consumer or a business user: We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
24. If you are a business user: We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our sites or any content on it. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, our sites; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our sites. In particular, we will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
25. If you are a consumer user: Please note that we only provide our sites for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our sites for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
27. We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
28. We do have our own exclusive virus protection software and systems, however we do not guarantee that our sites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
29. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our sites. You should use your own virus protection software.
30. You must not misuse our sites by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our sites, the server on which our sites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our sites. You must not attack our sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under Cap. 200 The Crimes Ordinance. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our sites will cease immediately.
31. Our trade marks are registered
32. CAR4HK and the CAR4HK logo are registered trade marks of Car Tech (Hong Kong) Ltd. You are not permitted to use them without our approval.